As temps drop, we need your in-kind donations of the following items more than ever.
If you have any of these items, please contact us here and Haley will arrange a drop off time to meet you at our offices.
Please consider donating any of these new or gently used items:
- Sleeping Bags – preferably warm and packable (zero to 32 degree rated are best, but we will take any clean sleeping bag donation)
- Backpacks – from school sized to expedition, all sizes are needed and useful
- Tarps and Tents (2 to 4-man tents only, please)
- Coats – need to be clean and with working zippers
- Instant Hand Warmers – such as “HotHands” or “Grabber”
- Warm Shoes and Boots – men’s and women’s, all sizes
- Monetary Donation for purchase of emergency survival supplies and needs
We do not currently need donations of: socks, soap, dental supplies, or general clothing.
Please contact Haley if you have any questions or would like to make a donation drop at the Dry Bones offices. Thanks for your generosity among the Dry Bones community!